Monday, July 13, 2009

Yard sale weekend

This weekend was very busy and tiring. We had a neighborhood yard sale both sat and sun. Good thing i took a vacation day on Friday to get all my errands done etc or I would not of had time to do it this weekend. We actually had it scheduled from 7am-3pm both days but believe it or not someone was here at 6:10am! Geesh my eyes were not even quite open yet and it wasn't even completely light yet. We were just starting to set up the tables etc.

We had two beautiful weather days for the most part. It did rain on Sat but after we had put everything away for the day, so it really cooperated. We all had a decent day of selling things and did well for the most part on sat. Yesterday was really slow so we have decided that if we do it again we will have it Friday and Sat. But as tired and sore as I am it won't be anytime really soon :-).

D was great through it all, he went with me on Friday to do all the running around I had to have, I posted about the yard sale on 2 local chat yahoo groups, and posted it on Craigslist, a cheapcycle yahoo group and also a buy sell group on yahoo. So advertizing did very well for how busy we were. D knew how tired I would be so he planned and took me out to dinner (Quarter deck which is a fish place on sat and Crazy gators on sun) ...he is such a sweetie. Think i will keep him *grin*

Its back to work today for me. Wonder why I feel like after 3 days off work like i was never off. Well off to get some brunch before we both start working today. Have a great day everyone and I will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment